The coronavirus has changed how we live, work and travel. We know this year has been tough for our customers and professionals in the construction community. We know our customers have adapted to a new normal—a new way of work, and a new way of life. We also know there’s no going back to the way things were before the pandemic. So, we’re digging in and reminding contractors that we are here to help you do the same: Dig in, be safe and get the work done—even if that work looks different.
Construction work must continue, even if a typical workday is anything but. It is our mission to help the modern contractor build better and accomplish more at the jobsite, and our team is committed to helping builders overcome the challenges of today to build a better future for tomorrow.
Our Commitment to Your Safety
We’ve made it simple for you to rent the equipment you need without face-to-face interaction and without risk of exposure. EquipmentShare Track technology allows your business to continue work and manage your fleet remotely for safety and efficiency. Most importantly, our team is working hard to provide you with the essential services and solutions your business needs in order to continue daily operations.
- Each and every machine returned to our rental yard after a job is thoroughly inspected, cleaned and sanitized. It’s what we have always done and what we will continue to do to ensure rental assets are in top shape and are clean and ready for the next job.
Continuing Business Relationships
- Ready to rent? We can help you over the phone, online or from your Link mobile app—all contactless ways to continue business. We’ve made the rental and off-rent process simple, convenient and safe for our customers. Our customers can always find us online at equipmentshare.com/locations or by phone at (888) 80-RENTS.
Masking Up to Get the Job Done
- To limit virus exposure and to do our part in keeping employees and customers safe, EquipmentShare strongly encourages team members to wear masks when social distancing (at least 6 feet apart) cannot be observed. This policy goes for all locations, regardless of whether or not a local or state mask ordinance is in effect.
- We also encourage employees to wear masks while indoors until they are situated in their workspace and away from their team members.
- Our teams also practice social distancing while helping customers at local yards and on the job.